My name is Whatever Else!
And I'm a blog.
Yes, I am a blog, a fun blog
I am a gamer.
One thing you need to know is
I do.
I really do. I really really do.
You know why?
I am a
Yes, I am a gamer.
And you know what else?
I am a new blog.
Yes, I am a new blog.
So share me.
Or else I'll get sad.
I also like this;
Do you like this?
I do, i love this.
I love games from Minecraft to Wizard101.
Do you like games?
I like games because I'm a gamer.
I am also a new blog
if you haven't noticed.
I'd like some viewers.
Maybe even some followers.
I <3 Gaming.
I like this blogging thing, it's fun.
Even though my name is Whatever, and then Else.
Hi.
I am also about whatever else.
Wait.
Woah.
Did
you
just
read
what
I
just
typed?
MY NAME IS WHATEVER ELSE.
AND I'M A BLOG.
Do you get it!?
Get it.
Get it now.
I'm serious.
I'm seriouso.
I guess this is my first blog post.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment